The pace and pressure of modern life has been quietly eroding the quality of our lives. Something important is being lost and we are often unaware of it.
Element 6 Arts evolved out of a need to press the "pause button" on life and reconnect with some of the higher aspects of our existence. Art can play a unique role in this process by communicating in powerful ways that words alone often cannot.
And so we created a sanctuary for a select group of artists who we believe have the power to lift us from the routine of daily living. Our growing stable of artists includes Sculptors, Painters, Photographers and Musicians who have bravely chosen to live an authentic life. They help show us the way...
If you are looking for art for your home, organization or simply just looking, stay awhile and enjoy the experience.
positive   •   emotional   •   spiritual
- Irving Sandler, American Art Critic, Art Historian and Educator.
– Raymond Blanc, Chef, Television Presenter & Owner of Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons
– The New Yorker September 2013 on the Robin Rice Gallery
- Nam Jun Paik, Korean American Artist and considered to be the founder of Video Art
- Marie Carli & Patrick McKenna - CEO of Ingenius Media, Producer of films such as Avatar, The Life of Pii, The X-men
- Brendan Flynn, Curator of Fine Art, Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery
- Jennifer Landes, The East Hampton Star
- Jules Feiffer, Pulitzer Prize-winning American Cartoonist
Sanjay Lamba | Founder
+1 415 203 7955
New York | Dubai | Hong Kong
Malini Murjani | Advisor
Alex Kuruvilla | Advisor
+1 917 662 2498